Business Rewards Credit Card
Simplify your finances plus get Rewards points on every qualifying purchase* – with our Business Rewards Credit Card.
If you want a more convenient, secure way to manage company spending — and get Rewards points on every qualifying purchase* — consider our Business Rewards Credit Card. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide, this card is designed to help you:
- Accumulate Rewards points easily with one reward point for every $1 in qualifying purchases* plus unlimited reward points with no expiration dates and no annual cap as long as your account remains open and in good standing. Simply go to the Awards Catalog at bankofthewestrewards.com to claim and redeem your Rewards points.
- Start with a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six months, then your APR will be 16.99%, which will vary based on the Prime Rate. See the Business Credit Card Agreement.
- Gain more control over spending with monthly statements detailing each purchase and an Annual Account Summary Statement itemized by spending category.
- Stay on top of employee purchases with individual spending limits.
- Access special MasterCard® benefits, including:
- Automatic rebates on gas and maintenance at over 21,000 participating locations, plus more rebates when you register in theMasterCard® Easy Savings Program1
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance, Travel Assistance Services, and Extended Warranty and Purchase Assurance2
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply. Refer to Rewards Program Rules for more details about qualifying purchases that accrue points.
Points have no value except when claimed by the cardholder for redeeming an award. Values of awards, points required for an award, and awards offered may vary from time to time without notice. The Bank of the West Rewards Program is subject to the current Program Rules.
1 See MasterCard Easy Savings Program for terms, conditions, and restrictions. MasterCard® Easy Savings is a registered trademark of MasterCard® International Incorporated.
2 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply – please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
3 MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks.
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out which Credit Card is right for your business.
Find a branch: