7-31 Day CD
Find out more about our 7-31 Day CD Account.
Our 7-31 Day CDs allow you to focus your savings in less time, so you have access to your investment sooner.
- Fixed interest rates
- Great earning potential for a short period of time
- Interest calculated on daily balances, compounded monthly, paid at maturity
- Automatic renewal at maturity with 1 day grace period
- Friendly customer support online, on the phone, or in the branch
- Our 7-31 Day CDs allow you to focus your savings in less time, so you have access to your investment sooner.
- Deposits eligible for FDIC insurance up to the maximum established by the FDIC per depositor and ownership type
- $100,000 minimum opening deposit
- Driver license, state ID, passport, or military ID
- Social Security, taxpayer ID number, or W-8
- Date of Birth and Physical Street Address
Find a Branch and open a CD today.
You can also open one of our checking accounts and have your CD interest deposited directly into your account.