Online Banking is a convenient, safe and free way to receive your bank statements and review your accounts.
Online Banking Features
- Access your statements online anytime, anywhere
- View your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit and Gold Line overdraft account statements
- View all of your credit card account transactions and make convenient online payments, 24/7*
- View your mortgage account details and make mortgage payments online from your Bank of the West account or another financial institution
- See exactly where and when you spend your money in helpful graph format
- Accumulate up to seven years of statements dating back to January 2006
- Print or save statements to your computer
- View cancelled checks
- View mortgage interest information and request mortgage payoff quotes
- Use Online Statements for easy record-keeping, taxes or more
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud by receiving statements online
- Update your personal information
- 128 bit encryption protects your information from being intercepted over the Internet
* Periodic maintenance outages will occur, usually between the hours of 12 a.m. - 4 a.m. (Pacific Time).