Trust us to assist your increasing borrowing needs.
Industry-specialized services, such as agricultural and real estate lending.
Bank of the West values its lending relationships. As your borrowing requirements increase, sound corporate finance requires a broader group of lenders to diversify risk for both you and the lenders. Bank of the West's syndications capability can make the transition from "single" lender to "multi" lender a seamless and efficient process.
With our range of industry knowledge, we can locate financial institutions familiar with your type of business. We then identify pricing and structuring trends in the bank markets to create credit terms that will be attractive to both the borrower and lending group. Our capability facilitates communication between the parties, receiving the borrower's reports and covenant compliance information and distributing it to the lending group.
Why talk to Bank of the West?
- Single point of contact
- U.S. and foreign financial institution relationships
- Our range of industry expertise includes commercial banking, real estate, agriculture and specialty industries
- Our range of advisory services include the structuring of:
- Revolving lines of credit
- Term loans
- Acquisition financing
- Real estate construction loans
- Mini-perm real estate loans
- Asset-based credit facilities
- Agriculture loans